05/11/2020 - REMINDER | Joint Online Outreach Event: Changes to the accounting for Business Combinations: Disclosures, Goodwill and Impairment: Reflections from Norway - 9 November 2020
On Monday 9 November EFRAG, the NASB, the NFF and the IASB will host a joint webinar on Business Combinations: Disclosures, Goodwill and Impairment. The programme and confirmed speakers are available, register now.
This Monday (9/11/20) from 9:00 to 11:30, EFRAG, the NASB, the NFF and the IASB invite you to a webinar with a wide range of high-level speakers on how to improve disclosures about Business Combinations, the goodwill impairment test, as well as goodwill components and whether goodwill should be considered as a wasting asset.
The webinar’s objective is to collect input from the Norwegian and European constituents on the IASB's preliminary views included in the Discussion Paper Business Combinations—Disclosures, Goodwill and Impairment and EFRAG's Draft Comment Letter.
The audience will be able to contribute to the discussion through polling questions and Q&A sessions.Speakers and panellists are:
- Tim Craig, IASB staff
- Chiara Del Prete, EFRAG TEG Chairwoman
- Morten Haukaas, Equinor
- Erlend Kvaal, EFRAG TEG member
- Kathrin Schöne, EFRAG Project Director
- Tom Scott, IASB Board Member
- Rasmus Sommer, EFRAG Senior Technical Manager
- Bjørn Einar Strandberg, NASB Chair
- Teodor Sveen-Nilsen, SpareBank1
- Karina Vasstveit Hestås, Norsk Hydro