02/11/2020 - PROGRAMME | Online joint outreach event: Business Combinations: Disclosures, Goodwill and Impairment – What are the views of investors | 12 November 2020
Read now the programme for the joint online outreach event Business Combinations: Disclosures, Goodwill and Impairment – What are the views of investors?, organised by EFRAG EFFAS ABAF/BVFA in cooperation with the IASB. Register here.
EFRAG, EFFAS, ABAF/BVFA and the IASB invite you to a webinar on the IASB Discussion Paper: Business Combinations: Disclosures, Goodwill and Impairment to discuss the implications of the IASB proposals for the investors’ community.
The event will take place on Thursday 12 November, from 16:00 to 18:00 CET. The objective is to collect input from the investors’ community and observe if investors views differ from other stakeholders.
The audience will be able to contribute to the discussion through poll surveys and Q&A sessions.
Following the presentations by the IASB and EFRAG on the IASB DP, an panel of eminent users- Steve Cooper, Sue Harding, Marisa Mazo and Wouter Verlinden – moderated by Hans Buysse, will give their views on the topics most relevant to stakeholders with a user and investor profile and contrast these with other opinions held. They will also address questions raised by the audience.
The confirmed speakers are:
- Nick Anderson, IASB Board member
- Hans Buysse, EFRAG Board Vice-President, Chairman of ABAF/BVFA
and EFFAS Board member
- Steve Cooper, Independent analyst, author of The Footnotes Analyst
- Chiara Del Prete, EFRAG TEG Chairwoman
- Sue Harding, Co-Founder - Bailey Network, member EFRAG User Panel
- Marisa Mazo, Senior portfolio manager at GVC Gaesco
- Serge Pattyn, member EFRAG
User Panel, ABAF/BVFA, EFFAS
- Saskia Slomp, EFRAG CEO
- Wouter Verlinden, Fund manager at Value Square
Detailed Programme & Registration