27/10/2020 - Panel of users announced | Online joint outreach event: Business combinations: disclosures, goodwill and impairment – What are the investors’views?| 12 November 2020
EFRAG EFFAS ABAF/BVFA are proud to announce distinguished panel of users – Steve Cooper, Sue Harding, Marisa Mazo, Wouter Verlinden – to contribute to the 12 November joint online outreach event: Business combinations: disclosures, goodwill and impairment – What are the investors’ views?, held in cooperation with the IASB. Register here.
On 12 November, from 16:00 to 18:00, EFRAG, EFFAS, ABAF/BVFA and the IASB will hold a webinar on the IASB Discussion Paper: Business Combinations: Disclosures, Goodwill and Impairment to discuss the implications of the IASB proposals for the investors’ community.
To collect input from the investors’ community and debate on how investors’ views may differ from other stakeholders, a panel of prestigious users will contribute to the discussions:
- Steve Cooper, Independent analyst, author of The Footnotes Analyst
- Sue Harding, Co-Founder - Bailey Network, member of EFRAG User Panel
- Marisa Mazo, Senior portfolio manager at GVC Gaesco
- Wouter Verlinden, Fund manager at Value Square
- Nick Anderson, IASB Board member
- Hans Buysse, EFRAG Board Vice-President, Chairman of ABAF/BVFA and EFFAS Board member
- Serge Pattyn, member of EFRAG User Panel, ABAF/BVFA, EFFAS CFR
Register now and share your views.