11/09/2020 - Register now for the EFRAG & DASB Joint Outreach Event on Primary Financial Statements | Wed. 16 September 2020
What are the Dutch stakeholders’ views on the IASB's ED General Presentation and Disclosures reshaping primary financial statements? Participate in the online joint outreach event co-hosted by EFRAG and the Dutch Accounting Standards Board (DASB), in cooperation with the IASB and find out. Here are the detailed programme and registration page.
The online joint outreach event organised by EFRAG and the DASB, in cooperation with the IASB will be the occasion to learn from and discuss with Dutch constituents their views on the IASB proposal to reshape the primary financial statements.
The event will take place on Wednesday 16 September, from 12:00 to 15:00. The objective is to gather views from Dutch and European stakeholders.
As a participant you will be able to contribute to the debate by way of polling surveys and Q&A sessions.
Here are the high-level speakers :
- Filipe Alves, EFRAG Senior Technical Manager
- Nick Anderson, IASB Board Member
- Martijn Bos, Member EFRAG User Panel, Policy Advisor Reporting & Audit, Eumedion
- Chiara Del Prete, EFRAG TEG Chairwoman
- Ernesto Escarabajal Baadenhuijsen, Accounting Policies R&D Manager, Shell
- Dennis Jullens, Member EFRAG User Panel, Lecturer Accounting & Finance, University of Amsterdam
- Laurine Lemon, Director Accounting Policies and IFRS, DSM
- Peter Sampers, Chair of the Dutch Accounting Standards Board (DASB)
- Gerard van Santen, Partner Assurance EY Netherlands
- Aida Vatrenjak, IASB Technical staff