17/01/2019 - Register now for European Reporting Lab@EFRAG conference
Event on 5 March 2019 to focus on innovation in corporate reporting. Vice-President of the European Commission, Valdis Dombrovskis to deliver the keynote speech.
Answering the call from the European Commission in its Action Plan on Financing Sustainable Growth, EFRAG set up the European Reporting Lab@EFRAG to stimulate innovation in the field of corporate reporting in Europe.
In its high level conference entitled, Fostering Innovation in Corporate Reporting, new approaches to corporate reporting and the role of the European Reporting Lab@EFRAG will be considered at the afternoon event taking place in Brussels on 5 March 2019.
Confirmed speakers include:
- (Keynote) Valdis Dombrovskis, Vice-President of the European Commission; and
- Alain Deckers, Head of the EC Corporate reporting, audit and credit rating agencies unit, European Commission;
- Jean-Paul Gauzès, EFRAG Board President and European Lab Steering Group Chairman;
- Richard Howitt, CEO of the IIRC (International Integrated Reporting Council);
- Nancy Kamp-Roelands, associate partner EY and professor non-financial information, integrated reporting and assurance at the University of Groningen; and
- Andrew Watchman, EFRAG TEG Chairman and CEO
The conference opens at 13:00 with a light lunch and will finish around 17:15, followed by networking cocktails. The complete conference programme will be published shortly on the EFRAG website.
Prior registration is required to attend the conference. The language of the event will be English.
Registration is now open: be sure to reserve your place!
You can register free-of-charge for the event by clicking on 'Register to event' below.