19/03/2020 - EFRAG Alert related to the spread of the coronavirus
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is affecting us all and is leading to far-reaching health and safety measures. EFRAG fully complies with the relevant Belgian measures and prioritises the health and well-being of our staff and stakeholders whilst continuing to operate as effectively as possible.
- EFRAG’s offices are closed for visitors;
- All physical EFRAG meetings are turned into webcast meetings until further notice;
- Digital access to public meetings of the EFRAG Board, EFRAG TEG and EFRAG CFSS is provided as usual for those who wish to observe meetings remotely;
- All our public events and outreaches till the end of April have been cancelled, postponed or turned into electronic format;
- EFRAG staff is working from home and is contactable by email, Teams or phone;