19/08/2020 - EFRAG online joint outreach event: Primary Financial Statements - Preparers Round-table | 1 September 2020 | Programme
EFRAG, Business Europe and the IASB invite you to a webinar on the IASB Exposure Draft (the IASB ED) General Presentation and Disclosures to discuss the application of the IASB proposals for preparers and the experiences of the field testing.
The event will take place on Tuesday 1 September, from 9:30 to 12:30. The objective is to collect input from the community of interested preparers that were unable to participate in the field-tests organised by EFRAG.
The webinar will address issues relevant to stakeholders with a preparer profile. The audience will however be able to contribute to the discussion through poll surveys and Q&A sessions. Following the presentations on the application of the IASB ED, a discussion with the high-level speakers will be moderated by Claes Norberg (EFRAG Board Member and Chair of Business Europe Sounding Board), including adressing the questions raised by the audience.
The announced speakers are:
- Nick Anderson, IASB Board Member
- Chiara Del Prete, EFRAG TEG Chairwoman
- Susanne Bek, Finance Expert Corporate Financial Reporting, SAP
- Andre Besson, Head of Financial Reporting Guidelines, Nestlé
- Eva Kalk, Manager Financial Instruments & Liabilities Accounting Policies, Siemens
- Ewa Wanda Maruszewska, Welding Alloys Polska
- Ezio Santroni, ENI Accounting Principles and Regulations Competence Center
- Christoph Schauerte, EFRAG TEG Member and Head of Accounting and Group Accounting Officer Vonovia SE –Co-Moderator
- Filipe Camilo Alves, EFRAG Senior Technical Manager
- Kathrin Schoene, EFRAG Project Director
- Aida Vatrenjak, IASB Technical Staff
We look forward to receiving a wide range of views from preparers on the application of the IASB proposals on its primary financial statements project and the results of the field testing undertaken so far, providing further input to the ongoing debate on the IASB project to improve the relevance of information in the financial statements.